Podcast 1.4 for IR302

International law is a very interesting subject. Apart from being interesting, it is also very broad. There are many areas or topics that are not included in our unit outline.

The challenge is for you to continue reading the eBook by Malcolm Shaw and also the other required readings. I am content that at least Miss Hamadi and I played our part by sourcing the readings for you. Thus, to fill the knowledge gap, we hope you spend some of your private time to read the eBooks we shared on Moodle.



I spent 2 days listening to the IR302 International Law in International Relations podcasts. A good number of you showed progress. I believe you took note of the comments or feedback I made on your respective podcast.



All of you were asked to give your responses to a question and two statements:
  1. Explain the Latin phrase 'pacta sunt servanda' in your own words
  2. Why is the UN Charter considered as one of the world's most important treaties?
  3. Explain the Latin phrase 'opinio juris sive necessitatis' in your own words.
I really enjoyed listening to the podcasts. Thus, I would like to recommend that you all spend time to listen to the various podcasts. Not only podcast 1.4, but the three others as well.

Like I said, the podcasts are now considered as learning resources which will be used by those who will take the unit next year (2019). Thank you for your time and effort!

I will now spend the next few days marking the IR431 International and Regional Security Podcasts on Australia's offshore detention centres.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FPA: Organizational Process Model

Commercial liberalism and the six norms

Rise and fall realism